December 23, 2014

Remember to Smile :)

Sometimes, life feels very hard, dull, or painful.  I think that every single human being has had some degree of sorrow in their life, from physical problems to the death of a loved one.  But sometimes, when life feels very hard, dull, or painful, we must learn to soften the blow, rile up the monotony, or soothe away the sorrow.  I think that every single human being has had some degree of hardship in their life, and one of the best ways to cure that hurt, I believe, is too laugh.  And so, I give you words that I hope will make you laugh, not my words, I'm not very funny, but other words.  Please, let yourself laugh today and may that sorrow pass away. 

"I have nothing to declare except my genius." - Oscar Wilde
"I have never killed anyone, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction." - Clarence Darrow 
 "I’m a nobody. Nobody is perfect; therefore, I’m perfect." - Anonymous 
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
- Ron White
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
- Theodore Roosevelt
"Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter."
- James A. Garfield
 "A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well." - Anonymous 
 A boy was laying on the grass and looking up at the clouds. He was identifying shapes when he decided to talk to God."God", he said, "how long is a million years?" God answered, "In my frame of reference, it's about a minute." The boy asked, "God, how much is a million dollars?" 
God answered, "To me, it's a penny." 
The boy then asked, "God, can I have a penny?" 
God answered, "In a minute."

No comments: